Advanced Vocational School
This two-year program entitles graduates to be employed as state certified design technician assistants.
Graduates can pursue carriers in a variety of ways including: advertising agencies, printing, fair and exhibition planning as well as working in the offices of a design agency.
- Proof of graduation from a secondary school or equivalent diploma
- Graduates of a college preparatory school with an area of concentration in graphic design can start the program in its second year
- Classes 11 and 12 are full-time
- Students must take certain required courses as well as several electives
- Students are given a general education as well as academic and practical training in specialized subjects
- Written tests are required in design, technology, technical communication, and mathematics. Additionally one test in the student’s area of concentration must be taken.
Contents of AVS
- Achieve a groundwork of understanding in design
- Practical training in the following areas:
– Typography and print media design
– Freehand drawing and technical drawing
– Artistic printing technology
– Wood, metal, and paper design
– Room design
During the 2-year program students must take a 4 week long internship with a relevant employer/company.
Documents for Submission
- General Application Form
- CV with picture
- Proof of graduation or half-year report from 10. (In some case the yearly report from class 9 can also be accepted)
Please submit your own documents.
For any questions, please contact the Secretary’s Office