The specialized secondary school’s program in design is the perfect school form for artistic and creative youths. The program lays the groundwork for higher education in design and qualifies graduates to study at the collegiate level.
- Classes cover both general and department specific topics
- English lessons are required
- While in class 11 students must spend one day each week attending an internship. Hands on training is performed in specialized classrooms at the school.
- Written exams are given in the subjects of German, English, Mathematics, and Design. Additionally at least one other oral exam must be taken.
- Classes take place during the 11th and 12th years
- Applicants with completed job training can attend the school’s one-year program.
Areas of Instruction
Students gain extensive knowledge in the arts and skills in the areas of
- Graphic Design and Presentation
Courses in design are offered in the following areas:
- Book Layout
- Text Layout