The engineering program covers general studies and qualifies graduates to continue their education at the collegiate level. Courses are offered in the areas of structural engineering, electrical engineering, media technology, and metal engineering. Out of these offerings, at least two must be taken.
- Lessons cover general and academic topics
- English lessons are required
- In class 11 job training classes are given and students must spend three days a week at an internship with an employer
- Written exams are given in the subjects of German, English, Mathematics, and Engineering. Additionally at least one other oral exam must be taken.
- Classes take place during the 11th and 12th years
- Applicants with completed job training can attend the school’s one year program